Frequently Asked Questions
- Ql: What is Emotan Gardens?
- Emotan Gardens is a 70-hectare affordable housing scheme located at Upper Sokponba Road, Benin, Edo State. The estate is
a joint venture Partnership between Edo Development & Property Agency (EDPA) and Mixta Real Estate Plc., led by the government
of Governor Godwin Obaseki in order to fulfil his campaign promise of Affordable Housing.
- Q2: What does Emotan Gardens offer buyers?
- The estate offers buyers 2 and 3 Bedroom bungalows,Bedroom block of flats, 4 Bedroom Bungalow, 4 Bedroom
Semi-detached (twin duplex) and serviced and commercial plots and aims to cater for all income levels of the societyby providing low to high density housing with a diversity of house types.
- Q3: Where is the Estate Located?
- Emotan Gardens is located at Pioneer High School Road Upper Sokponba Road, Benin.
- Q4: What amenities are available at Emotan Gardens?
- Amenities in the estate will include potable water Electricity, good drainage system, green boulevards and buffers, pedestrian walkways, recreational parks, retail & shopping centres, security post, an artificial lake and pedestrian promenade, and a heritage park to showcase the rich culture of the people.
- Q5: What are the property types available in Emotan Gardens?
- 2 and 3 Bedroom bungalows, 4 Bedroom block of flats, 4 Bedroom Bungalow, 4 Bedroom Semi-detached (twin duplex) and serviced and commercial plots.
- Q6: Can I modify my home as I please?
- The external façade of all the homes cannot be changed. The homes provided have been carefully selected to conform to the general style of the entire estate. However, buyers can modify internal space of their homes
- Q7: Can you finish for me?
- We can introduce you to credible contractors who can do that for you.
- Q8: What sort of security is offered residents?
- The estate will be fenced and gated, and will offer a secure perimeter, access control and 24 hour estate security services.
- Q9: Is there a payment plan for buyers?
- Yes we have a standard payment plan of 18 months and an outright payment option as well.
- Q10: At what point do I get allocation?
- Allocations are offered upon payment of 50% of the purchase price.
- Q11: What title will I get when I complete payment?
- You will get a Deed of Assignment.
- Q12: Is the land government land?
- No. The Edo State Government has issed a C of O for the land.
- Q13: How long will it take to deliver my property?
- 24 months from payment of the first instalment